The Challenges of Containers

So I've found a flaw in our adventure design but believe I've already got the solution. Much like our adventures should use modules to determine "what" they do when you finish them. We should also use a modular system for determining "who" they are as well. The plan then is as follows.

Our Datum Adventure, so called because its a single unit of Adventure Data, will contain an Artifact of a Container Datum Adventure Info. This one gets the name from being a container of a single unit of Adventure Info. We name our assets like this so that you know what they are, generally, just by reading the name. The reason Info doesn't come before Adventure in this example is that Adventure Info is our object. The prefixes are all the special class design styles I follow.

We can then have this adventure info take in an artifact that implements a specific interface.

Though! Like is so true with all sorts of ideas, this is making me wondering if I could just create a catalog that expects an interface instead of an object. So perhaps before we finish this we'll investigate making that. I could see that being supremely useful going forward. Good going me...good going.

Dead ass loaded up Kingdom Come: Deliverance and had a WAY BETTER IDEA the moment it loaded up. More details tomorrow, already tested it and it'll work!