The Week of Adventures Part - 6

I am pretty sure I skipped a day lol... Anyways, I've come to the conclusion that I need to change up my development schedule. I'm noticing that on the weekends I'm usually pretty burned out. Between work and working out, I just don't have much left in the tank. This actually isn't the fault of this project, I really enjoy working on it. But I need the energy to do so.

We are still going to have daily updates. Perhaps I'll take some time on Weekends to update documentation. Or if I'm feeling energetic get some coding done. But I don't want to stress or strain myself and ultimately get little to nothing done.

This all said, today while we did take a very long bike ride, and I am physically and mentally drained, made some good progress on the game! Our GUID updating system now should properly not update anything beyond the first time. So if we clone items they'll be updated properly, and when we load for the first time we won't nuke anything that already had been updated.

I've fixed the bed item as well. It had some issues with navigation that are now resolved.

Finally, the adventures themselves are moving along at a good clip. I was hitting a lot of bugs today, and putting them down just as fast. As I was updated the code I was also updating the PUML you saw yesterday. So overall I'm quite happy.

With that all said, I'm now going to relax for a bit and play something. Help refresh my mind and body and we'll see what tomorrow brings.

• Oafkad changed the title to The Week of Adventures Part - 6