Shapeshifting classes and worldwide lookup tables.

I love watching the systems fleshing out in the game. We have issues, certainly, but over time, more and more of it is coming together. We still have an issue with needs for the cats but this comes from the new artifacts generated to store our data. The ease that you can access any component on any object has really pleased me.

I do have a bug involving polymorphism which I think I mentioned, I haven't solved that yet, for now on those RARE cases I'm going to just use getcomponent for now. Once I have time I'll look into it more, find a smarter way to hand the key side of the key object dictionary. And as I'm saying this to you I'm realizing...

We could always save and grab the base class and when we return it we could cast it to the type you are looking for. That would always work. I should try that tomorrow after work. Good job past me, future me might be so proud of you if this works fine.

Spooky. Got some kind of ghost in the machine, I just set my cats needs all to critical and it methodically found each solution to each need just fine...

I'll keep an eye out on this, I'm clearly missing something for the occasional bug. I've been improving my debug logs and assertion to make errors easier to solve beyond just "problem at line 5, best of luck bro."

It was food. The little buggards are eating all the food and then when there is no food left they panic...

Yep...these are cats alright.